Beginner & Intermediate Dives
SCHEDULE: 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Great for beginners with 25 dives or less, divers who haven’t dove in awhile as well as experienced divers looking for an easy dive. The dives offered at this time of day are reef dives and do not exceed 50 feet. Sites include Turtle Canyon, Nautilus Reef, Horse Shoe Reef, Mario World, Pinnacles, and the Kewalo Pipeline.
Intermediate & Advanced Dives
SCHEDULE: 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Great for experienced divers as well as for beginners wanting to transgress the dive perimeters of their OW scuba diver certification. Yes! Open Water Scuba Divers are welcome to join us for a deep dive. Dive site depths range between 120 ft and 40 ft. They include the Sea Tiger, the YO257 and San Pedro shipwrecks. If you are an Open Water Scuba Diver feel free to sign up for our wreck dives.
• Book online or call (808) 227 – 6007
• Provide some sort of proof of scuba certification.
• Be 18 years of age or provide a legal guardian’s signature or come chaperoned by a legal guardian.
• Two dives including rental gear led by a Divemaster – $145.00. / $135.00 if you bring a buddy and/or bring your own full set of scuba gear.
• Boat Passengers, snorkelers, sightseers – $75.00
Dive with mixed-air-gas Nitrox for an additional $25.00 (no certification required). Yes, just $25 total for two tanks of Nitrox–what a deal! Or take a Specialty Course like Peak Performance Buoyancy or Underwater Navigation. Ask our staff about other Specialty Courses we have to offer.